Delaware US LLC Company Formation
Delaware is the most popular incorporation state in the U.S. and for good reason. There is no public registry in Delaware. Thus, the owners are not immediately known. But Delaware is also the best state for entrepreneurs looking for investors. Delaware charges higher fees, but is a safe haven if you also want to create substance, or perhaps obtain a visa as an investor through your LLC. We offer you your company formation in Delaware including all fees and our complete service for one year. The annual renewal is automatically requested by us.
Forming an LLC (Limited Liability Company) in Delaware offers some specific advantages compared to other US states:
1. proven legal system: Delaware has a well-established and highly respected legal system for businesses. Many precedents and court decisions are tailored to business cases.
2. statutory flexibility: Delaware corporate law is extremely flexible and allows companies to customize their operating agreements to meet needs.
3. low annual fees: Delaware charges low annual fees and minimal reporting requirements compared to some other states.
4. anonymity: Delaware allows the identity of the owners (members) to be protected in the public records, which increases privacy.
5. judicial efficiency: Delaware courts specialize in corporate matters and often operate more efficiently than in other states.
6. tax advantages: Delaware does not impose corporate or capital gains tax on companies that do not do business in Delaware.
7. reputation: Forming an LLC in Delaware can boost the confidence of investors and business partners, as Delaware has a good reputation for business integrity.
8. ease of transferability of interests: Delaware facilitates the transfer of interests in an LLC, which increases flexibility in raising capital.
9. legal advice: Delaware offers a wide range of law firms and service providers specializing in business law, which facilitates legal assistance.
10. opportunities to raise capital: Delaware often attracts investors, as many venture capital funds and institutional investors already have experience with Delaware companies.
Despite these advantages, it is important to note that choosing a state to form an LLC depends on your individual business goals and requirements. For example, forming an LLC in Delaware can be more expensive than in other states. We are happy to help you find the right state for your incorporation.
Your own business with a US LLC in Delaware
Start your own business now with a US LLC in Delaware. We will always keep you informed about the latest news concerning taxes and company formation. As a customer, you will be the first to receive important information and reminders about levy dates or the annual renewal of your US LLC. Get started right away and take advantage of all the benefits.
General advantages of a US LLC
An American LLC (Limited Liability Company) offers you these advantages, among others, regardless of the state of incorporation:
- Tax exemption (if you are tax exempt due to your residency/digital nomad).
- No bookkeeping required except for 10 minutes of formalities per year
- Anonymity possible due to lack of transparency register and information exchange
- Excellent reputation for all business models, even access to payment providers such as PayPal is thus possible
- Warning, garnishment and asset protection
- Account opening also possible remotely without problems via numerous online banks
Included in the price
- Form your LLC in the desired state
- Registered agent for the current fiscal year
- Submission of the Annual Report to the authorities
- Apply for your EIN tax number to open an account (within approx. 14 days)
- Support and assistance all year round in all matters
- We will remind you in time to submit the annual documents (Form 5472/FBAR) and we can refer you to a tax advisor if required or necessary.
- You will get important information about payment service providers and banks for your LLC from us
- Your own business address
- Forwarding of incoming mail (chargeable per item/no parcels)
- Forwarding of documents These are scanned and forwarded to you by mail
- Founding documents with Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement (As a sample for your LLC, which you can personalize)
- Proof of ownership of the LLC with Membership Certificate
Do you have further questions or need a consultation just contact us at:
mai@pixel.AG or by WhatsApp via our page
Share this content: