Florida LLC (Limited Liability Company) Formation Package
Florida US LLC Company Formation
Choosing the right state to form your Limited Liability Company (LLC) is an important step in starting your business in the US. Florida is an option you should seriously consider. Overall, Florida offers a dynamic business environment suitable for a variety of industries. If you’re looking for a state that offers tax advantages, economic growth and access to international markets, Florida could be the ideal choice for forming your LLC. Here you can successfully build and grow your business.
Forming an LLC (Limited Liability Company) in Florida offers some specific advantages compared to other US states:
1. no corporate income tax: Florida does not impose income tax on corporate profits, resulting in significant tax advantages for your LLC.
2. favorable business environment: Florida has a reputation for business-friendly legislation and efficient regulation, which can facilitate business conditions.
3. access to international markets: Florida is a major hub for international trade and provides access to Latin American and Caribbean markets.
4. tourism and recreation: Florida is a major tourism and recreation market, which is attractive to businesses in these industries.
5. growing population: Florida has a growing population, which indicates an increasing demand for products and services.
6. innovation and technology: Florida is home to technology parks and research facilities that are beneficial to technology-based companies.
7. strategic location: Florida’s geographic location on the east coast of the U.S. facilitates trade and logistics.
8. attractive living environment: Florida’s pleasant climate and quality of life can help attract talent and retain employees.
9. small business development: Florida offers programs to promote small businesses and support startups.
10. Diverse Industries: Florida has a wide range of industries, including aerospace, healthcare, entertainment and real estate, which opens up various business opportunities.
Despite these advantages, you should consider individual business goals and requirements when deciding to form an LLC in Florida. We are happy to help you find the right state for your LLC.
Your own business with a US LLC in Florida
Start your own business now with a US LLC in Florida. We will always keep you informed about the latest news concerning taxes and company formation. As a customer, you will be the first to receive important information and reminders about levy dates or the annual renewal of your US LLC. Get started right away and take advantage of all the benefits.
General advantages of a US LLC
An American LLC (Limited Liability Company) offers you these advantages, among others, regardless of the state of incorporation:
- Tax exemption (if you are tax exempt due to your residency/digital nomad).
- No bookkeeping required except for 10 minutes of formalities per year
- Anonymity possible due to lack of transparency register and information exchange
- Excellent reputation for all business models, even access to payment providers such as PayPal is thus possible
- Warning, garnishment and asset protection
- Account opening also possible remotely without problems via numerous online banks
Included in the price
- Formation of your LLC in the desired state including all fees such as tax fees and license fees for the current fiscal year
- Registered agent for the current fiscal year
- Submission of the Annual Report to the authorities
- Apply for your EIN tax number to open an account (within approx. 14 days)
- Support and assistance all year round in all matters
- We will remind you in time about possible changes and submission of annual forms. After consultation with you, we will take care of the submission and forwarding for you.
- If needed, we can refer you to a tax professional licensed for your state
- You will get important information about payment service providers and banks for your LLC from us
- Your own business address in the USA
- Forwarding of incoming mail (chargeable per item/no parcels)
- Forwarding of documents These are scanned and forwarded to you by mail
- Founding documents with Articles of Organization as PDF file in digital form
- Operating Agreement (As a sample for your LLC, which you can personalize) as a PDF file in digital form
- Proof of ownership of the LLC with Membership Certificate as a PDF file in digital form.
Do you have further questions or need a consultation just contact us at:
mai@pixel.AG or by WhatsApp via our page