Crypto news is all the rage Monday as several of the top names in the space see major movement.
There’s plenty of reasons that explain why crypto is on the move today. That includes crackdowns from China, short squeezes, and more. As such, it’s no surprise that theirs an increasing interest in crypto news on Monday.
Let’s take a look at what some of the most popular cryptos for today are doing.
Crypto News: What Cryptos Are Doing Today
- Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) is down 3.6% over a 24-hour period as of Monday morning. The crypto is still up 13.2% since the start of the year.
- Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD) is down 14.1% over a 24-hour period as of this writing. DOGE is up 4,717.3% since the start of the year.
- Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD) is down 4.4% over a 24-hour period this morning. The crypto is sitting 170.3% higher since the start of the year.
- Cardano (CCC:ADA-USD) is down 2.7% over a 24-hour period as of Monday morning. ADA is still up 633.7% since the start of the year.
- SafeMoon (CCC:SAFEMOON-USD) is down 7.2% over a 24-hour period as of this writing. The crypto is up 34,820% since the start of the year.
Investors that are looking for more crypto news for Monday don’t have to go far.
We’ve got plenty of crypto news to talk about today with the market being alive with movement. That includes the latest news from some of the biggest players. A few examples include what has Dogecoin, XRP (CCC:XRP-USD), and EOS (CCC:EOS-USD) on the move Monday. You can find all that information and more at the links below!
More Crypto News for Monday
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2021/06/crypto-news-what-btc-doge-eth-ada-and-safemoon-are-doing-today/.
©2021 InvestorPlace Media, LLC